Bitty Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Jan 14, 2018: Bitty Lions is currently CLOSED!! Soon to enter Beta testing.

Summer

JANUARY YEAR 1

Summer is in full swing, the nights are hot and the days are hotter. Bittia is quiet...but not for long.

TP

EC

DT

MT

Latest topics
» one way to ask her
one way to ask her EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:40 am by Analis

» Elena -------
one way to ask her EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:07 pm by The Console

» Analis ---
one way to ask her EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:05 pm by The Console

» Elena -------
one way to ask her EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:01 pm by The Console

» Analis ----
one way to ask her EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 12:09 am by The Console

» Breeding & Aging: They're cute till puberty hits
one way to ask her EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:29 pm by The Console

» Kingdoms & Ranks: Because running a pride is like running a circus
one way to ask her EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 pm by The Console

» Baywatch for kids
one way to ask her EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:19 am by Eric

» Eric Björklund
one way to ask her EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 12:05 am by The Console

one way to ask her

2 posters

Go down

one way to ask her Empty one way to ask her

Post by Analis Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Right before it happened a normal day was promising to become something more. That morning she had straightened out all the kinks in the plan and had gone to hide inside the hollow log on the side of the clearing she had set for the meeting. It was going to be perfect. Without wings she still considered herself the cupid of her old home. And today the two soon to be lovers showed up. Everything is going to plan, at least that is what she thinks. The pair exchange awkward greetings. They explain to each other that they are waiting for a friend and avoid making eye contact. Now it is time to set it off. From inside her log she starts, in a fake deep voice, “There you see her…sitting there across the way.” The couple looks around trying to find the source of the song while their cheeks heat up. “And you don’t know why but you’re dying to try, you wanna kiss the girl.” Then they look at each other, differently than before. Her voice rises in pitch but the pair don’t notice. Oh my god they’re going to do it! She thinks to herself. But before she can sing the final lyrics the ground beneath her crumbles. Suddenly the lavender lioness is falling and with a splash she lands in water. Unable to stay afloat she gets pulled beneath the surface, fear begins to bubble within her. She flails and kicks but has already lost notion of which way is up and which way is down. Finally, when her lungs feel like they are about to implode, she manages to get to the surface. As she inhales desperately she notices that the scenery is different than before. The darkness is gone and now she is in front of a beach, being tossed among the waves. She begins to paddle towards solid ground. Scared, confused, and a little disappointed the young woman tries to keep her limbs moving.
Analis
Analis
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

one way to ask her Empty Re: one way to ask her

Post by Elena Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:21 pm

She gone to sleep on pelts, alone, in the cold night. As she liked it. Trust me. She was fine. Just...fine. But that morning she felt the sand beneath her, the sun on her skin. Thought it was a dream and turned on her side, until the water surged forwards and pressed a frozen kiss against her flesh. Elena squealed, rising up, stumbling as she cursed beneath her breath. Brows creased as she moved back from the ocean. Wait. Why was there an ocean. And palm trees, and PEOPLE. A woman was swimming to shore. Swallowing, she slowly wades into the water. Lips part in an awkward beginning. "Um...do you know where I am? And a way out? I'm..." Elena shook her head. "I'm not a beach person!"

Sass sass sass.

Elena
Elena
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Analis Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:40 am

Her limbs begin to hurt, she has never ever swum this long. Suddenly there is someone else in this big blue ocean. The water slips into her mouth, taking away her ability to speak, as she watches the brunette stand up and back away. Alarms go off in her brain. But before she can call the other woman has already seen her. Too bad she does not seem to intent of helping. Finally touching the soft shallows with her paws, she offers a small smile through struggling breaths. “I have no idea. This might seem weird but… I don’t know how I got here.” Her voice is smooth and earnest. It does sound like a crazy story and yet she tells the other feline without a second thought. The truth just slides off her tongue. Soon she pulls fully out of the water, striding past the maned lady. When the touch of the waves is gone she lets her body flop unto the sand. Oh, it feels so good to lie down. Now that she is safe her brain starts to turn on the rational part. And that is when the questions start rolling in. How did this happen? Why? Is this a dream, is she dead, is this Ohio?
Analis
Analis
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum